Shaolin Showdown is an extra repeatable mission that comes with the Martial Arts Pack.
- Endless waves of enemies.
- During this mission, Wei will be wearing the Shaolin Warrior Outfit.
- In the Definitive Edition this mission ends after 40 kills and awards the Shaolin Warrior Outfit and the Wing Chun Decoration for your apartment.
- This mission continuously gives Triad XP.
- For every 5 enemies Wei defeats, he is given 25 health points.
- Shaolin Warriors fight like Brawlers, but can also counter Wei's attacks, although this only applies to the first 9 monks. It is possible for Wei to grapple or tackle the remaining 31 monks in the Definitive Edition.
- The mission ends either by dying or leaving the temple.
- If the player leaves the temple, Wei will revert back to the clothing that he is wearing prior to starting this mission.
- After maxing out the Triad XP Triangles, the mission will give no more XP.