Liu Shen Tong
|Full name:||Liu Shen Tong|
|Also known as:||Mr. Tong|
Sun On Yee
Big Smile Lee
|Voiced by:||Ron Yuan|
- "My name is Mr Tong. Perhaps you have heard of me?"
- ―Tong introduces himself to Wei Shen
Liu Shen Tong, better known as Mr. Tong, is a legendary Sun On Yee enforcer, interrogator, and assassin.
Mr. Tong was widely feared in the Hong Kong underworld, due to his skills at torture and murder. The mere mention of his name invokes dread from the Red Pole's and even hardened enforcers, such as Conroy Wu and Duke.
- "You know what they do to traitors, right? When Tong is done with them, he buries them alive. Six feet under. Nobody coming for you."
- ―Conroy Wu during the mission Mini Bus Racket
Big Smile Lee had often called upon his services of excessive violence and brutality against captors, including torturing them before murdering them. Mr. Tong tortured Charles Ho for 48 hours, before burying him alive, suffocating him, after the Sun On Yee discovered that he was an undercover police officer.
Events of Sleeping DogsEdit
A vicious civil war began to brew in the Sun On Yee. Big Smile Lee felt that he was the logical successor to the position of dragon head after Uncle Po passed away. However, he became furious when Wei, Pockmark Cheuk, and Broken Nose Jiang, whom Wei supported, insisted that they have a proper election, in order to follow their tradition.
Unfortunately for Jackie, he was not safe for long. Mr. Tong kidnapped Jackie again, killed him, disemboweled him, and left him hanging on a pipe in an alley, for Wei to find. However, once Wei saw Jackie, he was knocked out from behind.
- "The last cop I had in this chair lasted almost 48 hours. Would you like to try for a new record?"
- ―Mr. Tong while torturing Wei
After capturing Wei, Tong brutally tortured him with a scalpel, a hammer and a power drill. Wei, however managed to escape, and killed all of Tong's men.
Mr. Tong confronted Wei again in a steam room. Mr. Tong attempted to kill Wei using a machete, but the critically wounded Wei used it against him, stabbing him through the chest. Wei then beat Tong to death with his bare hands, ending the life of the Sun On Yee's most feared enforcer.
Wei, finding Tong's cell phone on his body, realized that Lee was responsible, and learned that they were planning on killing Jiang. However, Wei managed to kill Lee by throwing him into an ice chipper, ending the long and violent civil war.
- Charles Ho - Tortured then buried alive for being an undercover cop.
- Jackie Ma - Disemboweled for supporting Wei Shen instead of Big Smile Lee, and to lure Wei Shen.