- "Part of a set of twelve. One for each animal of the Chinese calendar."
- ―Sifu Kwok on the rat statue
Jade Zodiac Statues are collectibles in Sleeping Dogs.
The statues originally belonged to Sifu Kwok, but they were stolen from his martial arts academy by a former student. Sifu only had one left out of 12.
There are 11 Jade Zodiac statues for Wei Shen to find. 8 can be found at any time in the game after meeting Amanda, allowing the player to access powerful moves early on in the game. Every time he returns one to Sifu, Sifu shows his gratitude to Wei by teaching him a new martial arts move. They will also discuss various topics as well, such as what it was like in the United States, Wei's current state of mind, advice on how to see the future, whether San Francisco or Hong Kong feels more like home, whether or not Wei is now ready to confront his fears, and more.
Dating Tiffany Kim will show the locations of the statues on the minimap.
- In Club Bam Bam's VIP Lounge. Can be acquired anytime after the statues become available. (Dragon)
- On a boat at North Point Waterfront, easily found while doing the cop mission Popstar Lead 3 when Wei needs to get on top of the boat's roof. The statue is on the marked boat. (Snake)
- Inside the Golden Koi's kitchen. Available anytime in "Free Roam" or during the mission Listening In. (Dog)
- In the North Point Temple. Check the Highest Abode's Altar for this item. Can also be found during the Amanda (Mission). (Sheep)
- The bridal shop near Sammy Ho's place in north Central District (the circular plaza on the map). Easily visible when playing Bride to Be, you can spot it in the cut-scene with Peggy. (Tiger)
- In the Kennedy Town Cemetery in the main lobby. (Rabbit)
- Inside the K-Bar on the drinks table. (Rooster)
- Inside the Central Hospital on the check-in desk. (Boar)
- On the off-shore gambling den in the middle of the ocean north of Central's coast. You will need to complete Riffaff Disposal first. (Monkey)
- Inside Two Chin's Mansion in Kennedy Town. Only available during the mission Bad Luck since it is one of the mission objectives. If you miss the mission, replay it from the Social Hub on the pause menu. (Ox)
- Vivienne's Penthouse in Central's Commercial District. You may enter it during and after completion of Conflicted Loyalties. (Horse)